Once our refrigerator fails to work properly, we tend to panic because it is perhaps one of the most widely used household appliance. Its major function is to provide us with cold drinking water and other beverages as well as keep our extra food from spoiling. Therefore, when it does not function the way it should, our life becomes much more difficult and our usual routine becomes so tasking. We definitely have become highly dependent to our refrigerator.
It is therefore important to have a reliable refrigerator repair shop that you can reach out to when unexpected refrigerator repairs are necessary. You can simply call Arlington Appliance Pros and avail of their services for the proper repair and maintenance of your refrigerator. Here, we not only provide quality service but also it comes at a very affordable price. Furthermore, our technicians are fairly knowledgeable on the different possible causes of the malfunction of your refrigerator and they are also certified to repair almost all brands of refrigerator units.
Common Refrigerator Issues:
- Defective refrigerator door seals. This means that the unit will not be properly closed thus allowing heat flow into the refrigerator.
- Old refrigerator units
- Faulty cables and wirings (wires are either shorted or open)
- The condenser coil has accumulated a good amount of dust and dirt over time.
- Overheating of compressor
- Foul odor coming out of the refrigerator
- Refrigerator is always fully packed.
- Damaged wires and cables
- The thermostat is not functioning well.
- Beat up refrigerator unit
- Worn out door seals
- Improper or not cooling
- Water leakage
- Clogging of drain that got defrosted
- Refrigerator door does not seal or close